2
The last few weeks, I find a branch of science about reading people through handwriting is called graphology. In this blog, I will not discuss in detail the terms graphology as would have been so much written on a blog or another website. I am interest in graphology originated from the accident to see my friend's book entitled grapho for success by Bayu ludvianto. Finally, I borrowed the book and started reading.
Before I started reading it thoroughly, I first wrote about me on a piece of paper, so when I finished reading the book, I can try to do profiling of myself. The book begins the story about the life traps. In life there are 11 life traps (young and klosko: 1993), namely:
- Abandonment
- Mistrust and Abuse
- Dependence
- Vulnerability
- Emotional deprivation
- Social Exclusion
- Deffectiveness
- Failure
- Subjugation
- Unrelenting Standards
- Entitlement
I would like to know whether I have one of these traps, or even more. Or maybe I'm not having any trap. But after knowing what the explanation of these pitfalls, I feel I experienced it even feels like more than five traps. To be sure I had read the book thoroughly. My curiosity was even greater. I read page after page with passion. When reading it, sometimes I think, "Is this right?" And "Is this real?"
In addition to the explanation, the book also gives examples of handwriting with a caption. I even thought about writing about my writing and my friends I have ever seen. Approximately 80% of their writing is to tell how their personality. Because I had been friends for a long time of course I know most of their personality. Especially with my own, when I saw my writing and reading the explanations in the book, I sometimes feel sad, What a life of childhood is shaping how we are in the present and whether or not we are stuck. The life of my childhood was painful to remember, but certainly a lot of fun things to keep in mind too :)

This is a photo of my writing and I will give some information



This is a photo of my writing is full. Baseline seen here is downward, which means the owner of this writing is easy to become discouraged and pessimistic. To see things from the negative side.



This is a picture writing seen from the left margin is approximately 0.5 cm. indicate I'm pretty comfortable with my past.



It is seen from the picture writing an uneven right margin. Right margin represents how we see the future. In this photo looks I'm not afraid to face my future.

This is a photo of my writings in detail ..



from the picture above shows that I feel less confidence.



from the picture above shows that I find it hard to accept criticism.

Since I finished reading it, the most I like is to see the writings of people around me. I tried to collect as many samples of writing. It was very interesting to read others. By knowing his personality, we can also customize how to get along with him. "Then what's the point when we know what are the lifetraps happen to us?"
The answer is: "when we know there is something wrong in us, then change for the better is a must do."
The next question is: "how to change? "
And the answer is: "Acknowledge all that is wrong with ourselves and all sincerity, that it was all happening to us and nothing is wasted. God knows better what is the secret behind all that wonderful. Pray that we be a good personal life without any lifetrap. "
Yupz,, PRAY is the only one we can do. Whatever the time, the place, and the situation is .. there is no other power can fight against the power of God, Allah SWT.
All will be Beautiful when we give thanks for what happened. Do not just be grateful when you feel happy, but be thankful we will be happy ..
Keep smile and open your mind :)
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

  1. i interested with your article di, can you teach me about graphology ? hihihi >:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice share ^__^

    thanks to sharing knowledge the meaning of hand writing :) now, i have some motivate to rebuild my hand writing ^_^ haha :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Top